Patient Registration

We are pleased to accept registration requests from patients who are living within the area.

To check whether you reside within the practice boundary please click the following here.

Please complete the below registration form and either email this back, post these forms or arrange to drop these off at the practice. We will also need to see two different forms of ID - please can these be included in your email.


If you live here, or are moving into this area, you are welcome to apply to register with our practice. New patients and their families are always welcome to register with the Practice, please ask at the reception desk, where the receptionist on duty will be happy to assist.

When you register with the Practice we will ask you to bring in two forms of ID. We will require a photographic ID i.e. passport or driving licence, proof of address i.e. house hold bill or bank statement and your NHS Number. If you do not have your NHS number we may ask you to contact your previous surgery to obtain this.

We will be happy to treat friends or relatives staying with you if they need medical advice or help. People who are away from home from outside our area and need medical help can do this by contacting the Medical Centre to be treated as a Temporary Resident or for immediately necessary care, depending on the nature of their stay locally. If however, your relative or friend is already registered with another practice in our area we will advise they go back to that practice.

When phoning or submitting a request online, please specify if you have a preference as to which doctor or healthcare professional you see. We will endeavour to meet your request where possible.

When you register you will also be asked to fill out a medical questionnaire. This is because it can take a considerable time for us to receive your medical records.


When you visit the surgery for the first time you will be asked to sign the form to confirm that the details are correct. You will also need to provide your identification documents at your next visit to the surgery. (a parent or legal guardian can sign for a child under 16 years of age).

Temporary Residents

If you need treatment, you will need to register with us as a temporary patient if you plan to live near the surgery for up to 3 months (after 3 months you will need to register as a permanent patient).

You will need to complete a GMS3 form to register as a temporary patient.

For further advice, please see the NHS website.

Remember, for general medical advice or advice out of surgery hours please contact NHS 111.

You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it is not a life-threatening situation.

When to call 111:

  • you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
  • you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
  • you don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
  • you need health information or reassurance about what to do next.