CORONAVIRUS: Stay Alert to Stay Safe. If you have a high temperature, new continuous cough or have lost or noticed a change to your smell & taste - stay at home!Introducing our NEW eConsult service… Click here https://florey.accurx.com/p/L85056 to answer some simple questions to help us answer you quicker!Practice staff have been working tirelessly since Christmas, without a break, to organise and support the Covid Vaccination Programme. This is in addition to operating a full Covid secure general practice and treating patients affected by Covid.
We ask our patients to support this effort by doing your part in the following ways:
You will receive a text message from us (can someone take a screenshot and share please) inviting you for your second vaccination. If you ignore this it prevents others from taking the space.
Please DO the following:
• Prioritise this appointment by postponing other arrangements
• Respond to us as soon as possible (within 8 hours)
• Accept the appointment and attend it. If you do not that dose may be wasted, whereas others can have it
• If you have an appointment in a mass vaccination centre planned then please DECLINE our invitation so it can be reissued.
• If you struggle with a link then please ASK a friend or relative and if that is not possible then call our reception team.
• Please remember that if you are under 50 and awaiting your first vaccination or had your first vaccination at Taunton Racecourse or Shepton Mallet please DO NOT call us. Please contact the national booking system online or by calling 119
Failure to do this adds a huge administration burden to us as we will need to try and reach you by telephone. This is not always possible and you may need to arrange the second vaccine yourself. Currently the nearest centre with vaccine available is Exeter.
Thank you for your support